Monday, January 23, 2017

Google Earth Has Evidence Of Alien Abduction

UFO spotter John Mooner has claimed that his abduction by a grey alien has been caught in a series of satellite images – and also that he cannot remember the incident. Mr Mooner says the images - which show him trying to punch an alien in the face - are 'amazing evidence' of alien abduction and they left him 'speechless'. "I was having trouble with the Google Earth app that was installed on my computer so I looked for an online option and found Google satellite maps," he explained. "I thought to myself I will view the area where I was UFO spotted from last year and look for anything out of the ordinary. I was left speechless by what I saw. "The satellite has captured a real alien abduction taking place. The shocking thing about this was that it's me being abducted by a grey alien and the satellite image clearly shows me trying to fight off the grey alien by punching it in the face.
"Looking at the image it appears that the alien has blocked my punch and has grabbed my fist and must of been able to subdue me. "The strangest thing about this captured incident is that I do not remember this taking place at all. I do however remember sporadic episodes of missing time throughout the year of 2016 and going back through the previous years. I do remember wearing a black baseball cap and shirt. This is definitely me on the satellite image. "I also spotted three UFOs that were heading in my direction.
The three UFOs were identical and appear to be flying in formation at different altitudes. The UFO that appears to be at the highest altitude has a green light emanating from it and appears to be leaving a faint contrail with a red glow behind it. The other two UFOs are glowing white. "The most interesting thing about these UFOs is that they look very similar to the UFO filmed and photographed over Nellis air force base at the Nevada test site. How incredible is that? "I think that the UFOs were coming to pick me up with the grey alien. I was abducted and this satellite image is proof."