Sunday, September 25, 2016

Does This Footage Prove The Anguished Man Is The World’s Most Haunted Painting?

This spooky video may just prove an horrific painting dubbed The Anguished Man and painted in blood is the one of the world’s -74most haunted objects.
The footage, captured in the dead of night at a home in Cumbria, appears to show a door slam shut, with the only possible explanation being paranormal activity caused by the painting. Owner Sean Robinson, from Cumbria, has been documenting the ghostly happenings caused by the painting for years. He told ghost hunting team Ghosts of Britain: “I think there is something evil about it, something wrong. “I was sure I left the door open when I was filming but in the morning it was closed. “The door just shuts on its own." He was passed on the terrifying painting by his grandma. He said: “She didn’t like it so she kept it locked away. “Just before she died she passed it to me.

“2009 was when it came out of the cellar, because when I got it no one else in the family liked it except me. Sean said he had been told by his grandmother that the artist had used his own blood, mixed in with the oil, to create the painting. When he finished the painting he committed suicide, Sean adds. But the story remains a mystery and the only evidence he has is his grandma's word. He said: “I believe the story my grandmother told me is true. “I also believe it gives off negative energy, definitely. “I am a believer now, there is definitely something wrong with that painting. “The fact that he used his own blood. It might be that it was some sort of ritual, I believe it may be a self-portrait.”
Sean claims he has experienced an enormous amount of paranormal activity caused by the painting. He said: “I have witnessed a lot. “Noises are the first thing, at first we didn’t relate them to the painting but it became obvious they only started when we brought the painting in the house. “I used to wake up in the middle of the night and see a figure at the end of my bed. “I used to have dreams about the painting, I had a vivid one when I was being lifted off the bed." One night, walking upstairs he was suddenly surrounded by thick smoke and it was freezing cold. “There was no denying it, it was there, and then it just vanished," he said. “Most of the activity seems to happen between 3am and 4am." The haunted painting, which is now safely locked away, is set to be the subject of a film coming out next year and Sean is excited about its release. He added: “We have got a very talented team working on the movie. “Tii Ricks is a Finnish American director and she is very talented so I have great hopes for that.”