Monday, August 24, 2009

Disc Shaped UFO Videotaped Over Lake Havasu, Arizona

Several witnesses in Lake Havasu, Arizona, watched a disc-shaped object hovering and slowly moving in the sky, according to witness testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database. They first noticed a "tiny black dot" in the sky, but using binoculars, realized it was disc-shaped. The sighting was captured on video. The following is the unedited witness testimony from the MUFON database. It was hovering over lake havasu.
MUFON Case # 18830. At the time I was looking out my back window when I noticed that there was this tiny black dot in the sky. So i went and got my binochlears and I swear it was a flying saucer! At first I just couldnt believe it. It just hovered and kept on slowly moving. I felt like the cartoon where its eyes pop out of the other end of the binochlears. It was amazing. Eventually it was so far away i couldnt see the black dot anymore so i went inside. it was pretty cool I got it on film.